Favorite Eats at Disney World


While I'm going over my upcoming Walt Disney World vacations, thinking about everything to eat...basically it's always what to do eat...I started thinking about some of my favorites from 2018. I wanted to put those down so at the end of the year I can compare what my favorites were in 2019! Some of these were new favorites: like this lime sherbert with the edible chocolate feather, and some are old favorites. WARNING: This post may cause extreme hunger.



Another new favorite was the Frito Misto at the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. It's at the Italy booth and was the best thing I had both trips to the Food and Wine Festival last year.


Also coming in with my new favorites are these macaroni and cheese fries with bacon at Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom. I don't know who did this, but thank you! It's two of my favorites combined. The mint julep lemonade is also wonderful. Lightly sweet, a little tart, and very refreshing.


An old favorite is the sweet and spicy chicken sandwich at Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom. I feel like this one was gone for a little bit, so I was happy to see it return!


What I was most excited about in 2018 was the opening of Toy Story Land, and of course, Woody's Lunch Box. I was really disappointed that I missed eating here in September but it was worth the wait. The totchos are everything I love, the poptart was really great, and even the mystical portal punch was delicious. It's much better than the Pandora Sunrise at Satu'li Canteen.


So while these dumplings at Trader Sam's at the Polynesian Resort were not as good as the ones at Tambu Lounge, they were still really good and made a great mid day snack (and went great with the HippopotoMai-Tai!


Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine, in Hollywood Studios, is a must for me. It's just always good, I love Disney Junior characters, and their cheesy potato casserole is amazing!


One of my favorite snacks at Hollywood Studios is the onion rings and the peanut butter and jelly shake at the Tune-In Lounge at the 50s Prime Time Cafe. 


Another just tried and true breakfast item for me is the croque madame, which is basically an open face ham sandwich with egg, with gruyere and bechamel. And the pastries are just an added bonus!


And, of course, no trip for me is complete without a chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich!!!









No comments