Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort


I booked a room at Gran Destino Tower as soon as the window opened. We stayed at Coronado Springs right after the room renovation and I remember they were working on the tower at that time. I couldn't fathom why they would put a big eye sore right out in front of such a beautiful resort, but I have eaten my words. The tower is stunning, it's a work of art inside and out and I cannot wait to stay there again!




The room features a large smart tv, a very generously sized desk that has 3 dresser drawers on the right side, and the fridge on the left side. It's one of those "bottle fridges" which really doesn't keep things "cold" more of a cool, but it works for bottled water.


There's a really great little coffee bar setup on the desk as well. Lots of options for hot coffee and teas!


These rooms feature two queen beds. Under the bed is a lot of space to push your luggage out of the way if you need more walking room. Each headboard features two small reading lights and the center console between the beds has a lamp and outlets for charging your phones and smart watches!


The bathroom is really spacious (big enough for 3 girls to get ready in the morning) and has a lot of storage space.


The shower is very large and features an amazing rainforest shower head!


The toilet has it's own private door.


Our room, room 538, had an amazing view of Lago Dorado! 


The resort itself is just stunning. There's so many textures and gorgeous elements to look at, plus it was decked out for the holidays so it felt extra cozy and warm!


Tell me that's not one of the most gorgeous Christmas trees you've ever seen?


I need this print and these chairs in my house, NOW! And do you see the dandelion print in the background with the hidden mickey? There are so many amazing details throughout this resort!


Overall, Gran Destino Tower has moved to the top spot for my favorite Moderate Resort at Walt Disney World. Coronado Springs is still in the running, but I really can't get over how amazing this resort is and cannot wait to go back!



No comments