Dinner at The Edison in Disney Springs


I have had high hopes for The Edison since it opened and it did not disappoint!


The industrial gothic-style theme is over the top and makes the whole experience a lot of fun!


We started with the famous DB 'Clothesline Candied Bacon' ($18) and it was okay. It's not something I'd ever get again, especially for almost $20 for 4 pieces of bacon, but a cool experience.


But these Electri-Fries ($16)...let me just tell you these are so good that I would stand outside for an hour during a heat wave if it meant I could get them. I could have been happy just to eat this. The Edison Special Sauce is delicious!


I also grabbed an Organic Tomato Soup and Gooey Grilled Cheese ($22.) I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about Disney tomato soup that just doesn't taste right. It just was not a win for me. The grilled cheese on the other hand was incredible! Fontina, muenster, gruyere, and alpine swiss all sandwiched onto a buttered sourdough, it's hard to go wrong there. It's a large portion and could easily be shared too!


There was live entertainment that night too, which was a lot of fun! I'll definitely be back.

No comments