Reimagined Rooms at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

 


I am obsessed with the newly reimagined rooms at Disney's Polynesian Resort and am super excited to show off some of these details with you!


How beautiful are the colors?


And this accent wall is everything!


I just love how bright the room is and how much it pops now!


The texture on the dresser reminds me of a sand dollar.


Even the lampshades feature beautiful art work.


I need this picture for my office, how beautiful is this?



The entire room is just full of so many lovely textures.


The bathroom features more subtle decor. The floor tile coloring mimics a sandy beach.



and there's more of that Moana artwork in the separate toilet room.


and our favorite character, Hei Hei, can be found in the mural behind the coffee maker.

I really think this is my new favorite room at Walt Disney World!

No comments