Saving Money on Food at Disney World

 


My clients always tell me that one of their favorite documents I share with them is my "saving money on food at Disney" document. This is chalked full of absolutely every way I have found to save 💲 during my vacations.
So if you aren't booked with me (yet 😏) I want to share one of those tips, and it's sooo simple.
🍽️ Share. Yep. Share your food. Disney portion sizes can be MASSIVE. Split entrees. Order 1 adult meal vs two children's meal. Many of those smaller portions are going to include a convenience fee and yes, the 2 piece chicken strip might come with a mandarin, but you can save $5 if you just order a 5 piece adult chicken strip with fries and have your kids share. And most of the time adults are going to throw most of their meal away, so they can share too!
Example: Check out the size of these breakfast bowls. We thought we were being smart getting an order of the hash brown bites to share, but we could have easily split one breakfast bowl too.
And sharing means more room in your tummy to try more snacks. 😉


No comments