Disney's All Star Music Resort

I decided to plan a very last minute Walt Disney World trip with a friend and we decided to go with the cheapest option, which was Disney's All Star Music Resort. This resort is one of Disney World's value resorts and is located in the Disney Animal Kingdom Resort area.


The theming of the resort itself is a lot of fun. Like all of the value resorts you'll find tons of gigantic replicas fitting the resort theme. These make great photo-ops!
Our room was located in the Rock Inn section of the resort which featured some of my favorite theming of the resort; lots of neon pink and blue, huge replica jukebox, and 40 foot tall guitars! What's not to love?
Don't the colors just make you happy?!?
We had a Standard Room and even with Rock Inn being towards the back of the resort, the walk wasn't too bad. Except in the rain...but everything seems worse in the rain. If you're looking to be more conveniently located to the Lobby/Dining/Transportation, a preferred room is always ideal!
The room was exactly what I've come to expect from the All Star Resorts - very basic but all the amenities you need: bed, shower, sink, and fridge. TV if you plan to be in your room for more than sleeping and showering too. There was also a little table in our room, which oddly had only one chair for two people. Like all hotels across the world, the carpet drives me crazy. It was quite obviously recently vacuumed, but I will eternally be skeeved out by hotel carpet.

Coming off a stay at Kidani Village and having what had to be the oldest bed on property at Walt Disney World, I was pleasantly surprised to find that our beds were actually very comfortable!
My only real complaint was the overall lack of storage. Those newly refurbished rooms at Coronado Springs have been spoiled! Storage EVERY.WHERE!
The vanity area is a lot smaller than I wish it was, especially for two women with two makeup bags and our own respective product routines, but we made it work! Again, Coronado Springs and all the space and storage has me spoiled...
Tiny, tiny bathroom, but gets the job done. I thought the shower curtain was a lot of fun. Not pictured is the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispenser. Can we start a petition to get rid of those?
This picture was my favorite part of our room and I really wish I could get one for my own house! So cute!
Overall we really enjoyed All Star Music! Our room was 4619, 3rd Floor, Rock Inn Building 4 and this was the view from our room. This area was super quiet our entire stay and very well manicured!

No comments