Reimagined Rooms at Disney's Contemporary Resort


The Contemporary Resort was the first Deluxe Resort me and my husband ever stayed at together and it was the first resort my daughter got to stay at during a Disney Vacation. It quickly became a favorite for us. With that love comes some hesitation to see it change, but I'm excited to show you some sneak peaks!


Walt Disney Imagineering is enhancing these rooms with a retro-modern aesthetic evoking Tomorrowland, with a dash of The Incredibles, too!
 

Currently all nine floors of guest rooms in the Main Tower are being completely refurbished. These rooms will blend the sleek monorail motif with some favorite characters from Pixar Animation Studios' Incredibles films; like Jack-Jack, Frozone, and Edna Mode.



New custom artwork will be featured in the guest rooms and the guest corridors as well.


I love a good Disney bathroom refurbishment!


How cute is this wardrobe? 


Photos © Disney Parks Blog

No comments