Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Disney


We headed to Orlando the week before Thanksgiving and had a great trip at Walt Disney World! The weather was perfect, the crowds were light, and the food was GOOD! Calories don't count on vacation...right? (Soooo many Mickey Waffles consumed!)

After almost 11 years I found myself back at Disney's All Star Movies Resort. It was funny to see how not much had changed, though we did get to see Woody getting a little touch-up! We didn't spend a lot of time at our resort, but it definitely served it's purpose for us. 

As this was my husband's first time experiencing Disney World, I had a blast introducing him to all my favorite rides and attractions. I think he's still stuck between deciding if Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, or Tower of Terror is his favorite. He's 100% certain that the Tiki Room is his least favorite (whoops!) 

While we had a lot of fun, this trip was a little bitter sweet. I'm so happy that we got to see the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights for the last time, but I'm definitely sad to see it go. 







No comments