2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival


The festivals at Epcot are always my favorite and we had a lot of fun this year!


Let me start by saying the actual light lab was a lot of fun, but this drink was a huge flop! I got the UltraViolet ($3.75) and I'm pretty sure it was just Sprite poured over cotton candy. Really weird.


This one really surprised me. The Liquid Nitrogen Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel ($5.00) from Chocolate Studio was so good! Really different, but very delicious!


The frozen drinks in France are always my favorite and the La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry, and Passion Fruit Juice ($10.75) did not disappoint!


Italy was my favorite stop. The Fritto Misto ($7.95) Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini, and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce was so delicious!


The Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese ($4.25) in Germany was really delicious! The Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce ($4.00)...not so much. It was cold and just...odd.


China is another stop that rarely disappoints. The Chicken Dumplins with Chinese Slaw ($4.95) were very good. (Not pictures are the Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Buns which were also really good!)


The Blood Orange Mimosa ($6.00) from Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar was very good!


No comments