The BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs

The Boathouse at Disney Springs is upscale, waterfront dining! Here you can enjoy the best of both land and sea with fresh seafood, premium steaks, and even a raw bar. There are also craft cocktails and a huge wine list! 



You can enjoy oysters on the half shell at any of the three bars: the Captain's Raw Bar, the Admiral's Club Bar, or the Dock Bar.


There are great views both outdoors and indoors!



There are 3 nautical themed rooms and 2 private dining rooms that seat up to 600 guests. This boat table was one of my favorite features at The Boathouse.



I will preface this by saying that I didn't have anything bad at The Boathouse, but I could have and the bread would have been enough to save the entire meal! The bread had an almost sweetness to it, which was just really nice and the butter complimented it well. 



I got the Filet Mignon Sliders and the Truffle Fries. The filet was very tender and the Maitre d' Butter was very rich and had a nice bit of garlic. The Truffle Fries and Lemon Aioli were also very delicious.




My friend got fish tacos which she said were, also, delicious!



Overall, it's a very fun place with lots of really interesting decor, and great food. I will definitely be back, because I have to bring my husband!


No comments