Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party


I had so much fun at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party last month that I had to come back and do it again! I don't think there's many things that beat the Boo-To-You Halloween Parade for me, the Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks may even be my favorite fireworks show Disney does too! Trick-or-treating was a blast too.



These Hades Nachos from Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe don't look like much, but they were very good! Black bean tortilla chips topped with Buffalo Chicken, nacho cheese, and anything you would like from the fixings bar!


These were not specificic to the party, but I saw Tortuga Tavern had a new Rum Cake and I had to try it! The rum cake was really good, lightly flavored, and felt like something you would get at Epcot during the festival. The Pirate Pear Slushy on the other hand...it was not my cup of tea. It had a little bit too much tart going on for me.



I also had to stop and try these Bacon Mac n Cheese Fries from Casey's Corner. So simple, but so so good! I do believe this is a new favorite for me. The Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade was also delicious and so refreshing.


The Maleficent Cone from Storybook Treats is super yummy. I love lime so this lime soft-serve in a black waffle cone with chocolate horns was perfect for me!


The Mickey Monster Mash Burger from Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe was a hit for me! It had Muenster cheese, tots, a Sriracha aioli, all on a Black Bun. It was very good with a little spicy kick at the end.




I am not a huge fan of stage shows, but the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular is a favorite of mine! I will stop and watch it.







The decorations are so much fun! Fall at Disney is one of my personal favorites. 

No comments