Scarlett's Steakhouse Carnival Valor

I think the most asked question I receive is: Was Scarlett's Steakhouse on the Carnival Valor worth it? The answer is ABSOLUTELY! The price was $38 per adult, which is a steal for a good meal and we booked embarkation day so all premium bottled wine was half off for our wine loving companions!

 

While I can see the upscale decor they had in mind, it does come off very tacky, but the chairs were surprisingly comfortable. I also loved the mural from Gone With the Wind.

One of my highlights from our meal was this adorable little "special bite" from the Chef. It's the tiniest cheese burger in history. It was also really delicious!

For my appetizer I got the french onion soup, which was surprisingly really good. I swear it was scalding hot from the moment it got to our table to when we left over an hour later lol.

My husband got the Heritage Berkshire Pork Belly which was topped with "carrot paper". Overall I'm not a huge pork belly fan, but my husband really enjoyed it! and I'm guessing they called it "carrot paper" because "weird cracker" wasn't as appetizing lol.



I went with the Surf & Turf and a side of mac n cheese. The main lobster was buttery and rich and exactly what you would expect when you order lobster from a steakhouse and the filet was perfectly cooked, though a bit smaller than expected. The mac n cheese was creamy and the crunchy topping was perfect. (Not pictured was my husband's Australian Wagyu, which he also enjoyed.)


For dessert we had these delicious little melting dessert balls. They poured hot chocolate over it to reveal the cake inside. Very rich and delicious!

While I had no complaints as far as the included dinner options went most nights, this was definitely my favorite meal of the trip!

No comments