Favorite Eats At Disney's Animal Kingdom

Some of my favorite eats at Disney World are at Animal Kingdom! I know this park flies under the radar for a lot of people, but it's one of my favorites. There's just so many little details and things to see. Today I want to share with you some of my favorite things to enjoy while at Animal Kingdom and I have to start with Tusker House! I don't think it's a trip for me and my husband if we don't start a morning off with breakfast at Tusker House. While we really love the food here, I think this is one of the best character dining experiences. The characters are so fun and interactive and I think the entire experience is a great value!



Speaking of great values, Flame Tree Barbecue has some great prices and portion sizes (plus some really yummy options on the menu!) These French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese are a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan. This "snack" easily makes a meal, so it's a great way to stretch your dining plan credits! The Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade is not a snack credit, but it's very refreshing and not too strong. Any of the combo plates here will easily feed two, so I think this is overall a great place to get a real bang for your buck, and some tasty food! 

It would not be a trip to Animal Kingdom for me if it didn't include a stop at Tamu Tamu. Some of our favorite snack credit options are Dole Whip and the Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookie (this will easily feed 3-4 people). For the adults, not included on the dining plan, you can enjoy your Dole Whip with Dark or Coconut Rum. The coconut rum is my favorite!
A new favorite of mine are the Cheese Burger Pods at Satu'li Canteen in Pandora. These are little steamed Bao Buns stuffed with ground beef, ketchup, mustard, pickle, and cheddar cheese. They are served with a crunchy vegetable slaw and vegetable chips. While the vegetable chips aren't super memorable, the slaw was very good (and I'm not really a slaw person.) The Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse is also a really yummy dessert and makes for a great Instagram pic ;)

No comments