The Grand Treehouse Resort

I turned 29 on Saturday (I'm a St. Patrick's Day baby!) and my husband knew my soul was in need of a good re-charge in one of my favorite places (second only to Disney) so we went up to Eureka Springs for a little 4 day weekend. We decided to stay somewhere new and I have to say that The Grand Treehouse Resort did not disappoint!


When you enter the treehouse you are greeted with a cutely decorate, nice and open space. There's lots of natural light and plenty of windows (curtains too if you are looking for a bit of privacy.) The bed is to the right and to the left is a kitchenette, the large jacuzzi tub, the shower, and a private toilet.
The kitchenette has all your basic needs: coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, and even some fresh orange juice was provided (which made for some yummy mimosas in the jacuzzi) and there were cups, plates, bowls, and utensils in the cabinets. There's a small fridge, coffee maker, a microwave, and we saw a toaster in the cabinet too!

The shower is nice and large and so is the jacuzzi - which is great for relaxing your sore muscles after spending the day hiking and shopping in Eureka Springs!
The bed was definitely my favorite part of the whole stay. The linens were nice and light, the pillows were very soft, and the pillow top was very plush and comfortable. It ended up being pretty chilly while we were in Eureka Springs and we were thankful that the fireplace was still operational for the season. It made the already cosy treehouse experience even better!
The only complaint we had was having to pack up and leave! Management is very friendly, I felt like I was old friends with the gentleman who checked me in, and housekeeping does an excellent job. For being right off the highway, it's so quite and peaceful, which might just be another thing I love about Eureka Springs as a whole! We highly recommend The Grand Treehouse if you are considering a trip to Eureka Springs!
and come on, how Instagram worthy is this cute little place?!?
SaveSave

No comments