Delicious Magic Kingdom Snacks



I wanted to share some of my current favorite Magic Kingdom snacks! But, first how beautiful does the castle look all dressed up for Disney World's 50th Anniversary Celebration? 


First up, and still a favorite, are the Mickey Waffles at Sleepy Hollow. These are a great option if you want to skip breakfast at the hotel and head straight to Magic Kingdom. We got to the parks early, got in pre-rope drop, and went straight for the queue to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Once the park opened we mobile ordered our breakfast while we were in line, got off the ride, and were able to get breakfast while everyone else was getting in the line with a 60+ minute wait!



Another favorite is the Kakamora Float at Aloha Isle! It's coconut soft serve on top of pineapple juice with blue curacao syrup. It's garnished with a delicious little chocolate Kakamora cake pop. 


The cheeseburger egg rolls have been a favorite of mine since they were introduced, but I swear that cart is never open when I'm there. I finally got lucky and caught them again. The price has increased tremendously, but they are still excellent! The cart can be found at the entrance to Adventureland and I highly recommend grabbing the cheeseburger when available (I'm not a fan of the pizza ones.)




No comments