Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs

 

We decided to head to Disney Springs one afternoon and just see if we could get a walk-up reservation anywhere. We had our eye on The Boathouse, but they were so busy that they couldn't do a wait list. We headed to Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill and they told us they could seat us in 10 minutes! 


The Crisp Calamari Fritti ($17) was very food, the fried zucchini...I could have got a plate of just that and been happy!



I'm not at all a bruschetta fan but the Grilled Bruschetta ($15) received rave reviews too!



Our waiter overheard me mention I wish they had a side salad caesar salad and he said that would not be a problem at all! A very good, basic caesar salad.


The Double Cut Pork Chop ($39) with creamy polenta, roasted mushrooms, and apple cider glaze was very good.



I got the Rigatoni Pasta ($28) with bolognese meat sauce, pecorino cheese, and roasted tomatoes. I'll be honest...it was not a $28 dish. This was very basic and not the best meal I've ever had.



And this is just a basic cheese pizza, but very very good!

No comments