Dinner at Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort


Kona Cafe has become my go-to since 'Ohana has not been open (so excited it's reopening soon!) 



I got my tried and true Mahi, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato ($28) and it's just amazing! One of the best "salads" I've ever had.



The special that night was a New York Strip ($40) served with broccolini, mashed potatoes, and one of the best sauces I have ever had!


No trip to the Polynesian is complete without an order of Pot Stickers ($10) and these are some of my favorites, though not as good as the ones at 'Ohana.


It's funny that we have had the same waitress at Kona the last 3 times I've gone. My previous trip we were celebrating our birthdays, and she brought us some delicious desserts, and this trip me and my husband were celebrating our anniversary and she brought us these adorable desserts. I told her there was no way she could remember me, but I definitely remember her and appreciate her kindness!

No comments