Dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe


We snagged a last minute dinner reservation at the Grand Floridian Cafe and it did not disappoint!


The dinner rolls were okay but the butter was the star of the show!


The Miso-glazed Salmon ($27) is served with lemon sticky rice, french beans, and a ginger-soy vinaigrette. Very good!


I went with the Buttermilk-fried Chicken ($24) and I was sooo impressed. It's served with loaded smashed potatoes and a warm bacon vinaigrette. I'm a friend chicken snob and this passed my scrutiny with flying colors. It's a HUGE portion too!


My husband got the New York Strip Steak ($34) and it was delicious too. Served with smashed red bliss potatoes and broccolini.


I'm a huge Key Lime Pie fan and the Cafe Key Lime Tart ($8) did not disappoint. The sweet mandarin sorbet on the side was very good too!



Our waiter brought us out some cupcakes to take back to our room too, so yummy!




No comments