Food at Disney's Animal Kingdom


One of the more common things I hear is, "I don't know what to eat at Animal Kingdom" and I can promise you, that's not a problem I've ever had. Animal Kingdom does not get enough credit for food and snacks!


One of my biggest tips is skip breakfast at the resort and get to Animal Kingdom atleast 30 minutes (or earlier) than the scheduled park opening. They let us into the park at 8:25am for a 9:00am park opening. We went straight to Pandora and got in line for Flight of Passage. When we got off we headed to Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes and ordered these delicious breakfast bowls. We got the Breakfast Bowls with Bacon ($11.49) and a side of Hash Brown Bites ($4.99) and we could have easily shared one of these bowls as the portion size is huge! 


My go-to lunch spot in Animal Kingdom is Satu'li Canteen in Pandora! It's large, lots of seating inside and outside, and some really interesting and different food options. My favorite is the Chili-Garlic Shrimp Bowl ($14.99) with noodles, no sauce and I always get a Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse ($5.29) to go with it!

No comments