Dinner at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Universal CityWalk


I'll be honest, Toothsome was not my first pick. I really wanted Cowfish but I could not get a reservation. But I knew Toothsome is always good and I've never been disappointed. This trip was no different than the others!



First up, and always a favorite, the Warm Chocolate Almond Bread ($3.95) was delicious. That salted caramel butter...I could bathe in it, it's so good!



I had great expectations for these Totchos ($10.50) with fried tator tots, spicy green chili, crispy pork belly, andouille sausage, and queso. It was "okay" but not something I would get again. I can't put my finger on it, but I just felt like it could have been so much better! 



On the other hand these Pork Belly Sliders ($12.95) with caramelized onions, mustard aioli, arugula, pretzel buns, and chocolate dipped bacon were SOOO GOOD! 


This was the second time we got the Grilled Teriyaki Salmon ($21.95) and it's always was really good!



I decided to try something new and I got The Croque Monsieur ($15.95) and it was so delicious! It's extremely rich and could easily feed two people, so a great value!


And no trip to Toothsome is complete without stopping by to pick out some artisanal chocolates to bring home!

No comments